BELLYDANCE INSTRUCTION WITH LAYLA ISIS
- Private lessons and personal coaching for dancers of all levels
- Specialized workshops in NYC or hosted in your town
- Group lessons for women’s parties & special events
- PUBLIC GROUP CLASS SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
Layla Isis loves working one on one with students, from beginners to advancing professionals to aid them in deepening their practice, strengthening their technical foundation, and developing their performance skills.
Learn Layla’s unique style, described as “natural, fluid, and dynamic”, and “elegant, strong, and sensual.” Crafted out of her core training in Classic American Cabaret Bellydance, her work in numerous theatrical dance projects and companies creating stage-worthy performances and choreographies, and her experience working as a top NYC professional bellydancer for over a decade, she offers valuable knowledge to the next generation of pro dancers and hobbyists alike.
- Master working with finger cymbals, veil, or specialty props such as the candle tray, sword, or wings
- Strengthen fundamental technique, posture, and body lines
- Expand your dance vocabulary, musicality, and expression
- Discover your unique personality and strengths
- Learn the essential components of presenting a professional show for any audience
- Polish or develop a choreography or piece of music with a personal coaching session